Last updated: December 22, 2019
Her Sexual Health (“us”,
https://www.drmeganmartin.com website (the “Service”). By using the
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by
your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web
browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your
next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or
“session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal
computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are
deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may
place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- Functionality Cookies. The Service uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising Cookies. The Service uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Service sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
What are your choices regarding cookies
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Service for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Service correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Service to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Service erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Service restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Service’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Service transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Refusal of Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For the Chrome web browser,
please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer
web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web
browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser,
please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser,
please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the
following third-party websites: